You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Prayers for my dad, who finished the three radiation treatments last week and is waiting to see the Dr for next steps. He was feeling great prior to that but now is very run down and seems real discouraged.
Thank you and God Bless!
Received: May 22, 2020
Bill, a close friend of Barb & Neil, is coming home from the hospital today who attempted suicide.
Please pray for healing from any depression and that God would use this season to do a work in Bill.
Received: May 21, 2020
Prayer for Jorge & Iris S. - Thank you for praying for Jorge’s father in hospice in FL. He passed away last Friday. Please pray for comfort for the family as they grieve.
Received: May 20, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: May 8, 2020
Please pray for my friends Justin and Macee. Justin fell off the roof last weekend has 15 fractures between vertebrae and ribs. He is doing miraculously well, considering the circumstances but still has pain and limited mobility. No brace or PT needed at this point. They are pregnant with twins due this fall and are hoping to get a house renovated to move into before then.
Received: May 4, 2020
Please pray for my Dad who is having a procedure done 5/4 at 8 a.m. to treat a compression fracture in his spine. Please pray for a safe, effective procedure and protection from COVID 19. He is 85 and we are not allowed to go in with him due to hospital restrictions. Thank you so much.
Received: May 3, 2020
Things are thankfully going better for me but I'm battling depression, please pray that God would give me joy and help me get closer to Him.
Received: May 1, 2020
Please pray for my daughter who is going through hurtful relationship problems. Pray for Gods wisdom, healing, intervention and restoration in all of this. Also pray for our family friends who need God and his guidance in their lives and redirection from bad choices they have been making. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
Received: April 30, 2020
Please pray for me as I am having a very hard time since my husband passed.
Received: April 30, 2020
Please pray that my heart softens towards our governor, that I can stay in a place of love, gratitude and compassion. I am in a season of being challenged in my faith.
I keep reading Matthew 12:34-42 . I’m trying to keep my heart in the right place. This situation makes me feel very unsafe. I know God has this. I also know I will come out the other side stronger. I wax and wane through out the week, my bible is close to me and God is even closer. My heart is sadden by all the struggles of so many families, businesses. I pray that the repercussions of this will not be worse then what they are imposing. Thank you